WHO WE ARE?
The ASBL Au Potager Malin organizes :
• Camps during school holidays for children from 6 to 12 years old.
• Extracurricular school workshop all the year, as well as pedagogical days in the garden for schools.
Your children will explore the fascinating world of the garden: looking for bugs, planting seeds, digging with real tools and tasting delicious and healthy plants and vegetables. There's also cooking class with garden and local products.
Many activities to do :
• Discover natural fruits and vegetables
• Discover aromatic herbs
• Discover edible flowers
• Meeting and taking care of small animals farm
• Discover unwanted plants
• Discover beekeeping and its benefits (rare varieties)
• Discover useful and harmful insects for the garden
• Maintenance and gardening workshop
• Cooking class will allow children to taste vegetables differently
Our goal is to educate children about nature and ecology.